Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Howitiz.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Victoria, British Columbia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The information (medical, legal, business or other) contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of Howitiz.com. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Howitiz.com’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Howitiz.com Copyright and Trademark Notice
Materials in this website are copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
Howitiz.com either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, images, audio clips, video clips, scripts, software and other content (collectively, the “Content”) that is made available to you on this website or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such Content to use the Content on this website.
The Content is protected by Canadian and International Copyright Laws.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Howitiz.com and others.
Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the express written permission of Howitiz.com or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on this website.
Your misuse of the Content and Trademarks displayed on this website, or Any Other Content on this website is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law.